Matter of Time
"Matter of Time -Effectively Managing Your Time For Maximum Productivity"
You can't add more hours to the day... So start using the ones you do have as effeciently as possible.This handy guide will help you get the most time out of each day. You can't add hours to the day, but this guide might make you feel like you have!
A lot of time management guides will tell you the importance of scheduling and share tips like our book does, but I think "Matter of Time" goes the extra inch by looking at the reasons people can't manage their time properly.
By realizing the time traps we may be falling into, we can then adjust and move ahead appropriately.
Matter of Time chapters include...
- Introduction to TIme Management
- Clearing the Internal Clutter
- Procrastination versus Effective Action
- Drivers That Keep Us Stuck
- Learning to Focus
- Developing a Plan of Action
- Clearing Business Clutter
- Time Management Checklists
- And much much more...
- Submitted On:
- 20 Jan 2013
- File Size:
- 2,877.47 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights