Making Money On Craigslist PLR Articles Package
Ideas for Making Money on Craigslist PLR Articles Package
The popular website, Craigslist.com, was created by Craig Newmark in 1995 as an email distribution list of friends, featuring local events in the San Francisco Bay Area, before becoming a web-based service in 1996. It was incorporated as a private, for-profit company in 1999 and has been expanding to cover more and more different cities since then.
Craigslist founder Craig Newmark observed people helping one another in friendly, social and trusting communal ways on the Internet via the WELL, MindVox and Usenet, and felt isolated as a relative newcomer to San Francisco. He decided to create something similar for local events.
The first emailed San Francisco event listings debuted in early 1995. The initial technology encountered some limits, so by June 1995 new software was installed to handle the expanding website better and the mailing list 'Craigslist' resumed operations. Newmark submitted most of the early posting himself and they were notices of social events of interest to software and Internet developers living and working in the San Francisco Bay area.
Soon, word-of-mouth led to rapid growth. The number of subscribers and postings grew rapidly. There was no moderation and Newmark was surprised when people started using the mailing list for non-event postings. People trying to get technical positions filled found that the list was a good way to reach people with the skills they were looking for.
Below are more information that you are about to get inside:
- Advantages Of Using Craigslist To Make Money
- Bartering on Craigslist
- Bartering Versus Selling On Craigslist
- Best Of Craigslist
- Can You Make Money On Craigslist
- Disadvantages Of Using Craigslist To Make Money
- Finding Deals On Craigslist
- Ideas For Kids Making Money On Craigslist
- Ideas For Making Money On Craigslist
- Ideas For Making Money On Craigslist Craig Newmark
- And so much more inside...
- Submitted On:
- 25 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 282 KB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights