Grow Your Business with Insta Ads!
Smart INSTA ADS guide will enable you to RULE Instagram. Through the power of hashtags, influencers, and other proven techniques in this product, it’s possible to turn Instagram into a powerful funnel for both lead generation and customer engagement.
After Facebook, Instagram is the leading social network where the most people in the US are spending their time. While people come to Facebook to connect with friends and discover things from people they know, people turn to Instagram for visual inspiration and to explore the world through imagery, giving businesses the opportunity to connect with people in an environment where they’re open to learning about new things.
Since Facebook started running brand awareness ads on Instagram a year and a half ago, businesses have seen impressive results, with 97% of campaigns generating significant lift in ad recall.
Over the past few months, Facebook has been working to extend the power of Instagram ads to more advertisers. Now marketers around the world have access to Instagram ads and can purchase them through most Facebook ad management tools.
Below are more information that you are about to extract inside:
- Chapter 1: Instagram Basics – Beginner’s Guide
- Chapter 2: All about Instagram Ads – objectives, Types, Formats
- Chapter 3: How to market on Instagram? - Getting your business started on Instagram
- Chapter 4: Best Instagram tools and techniques
- Chapter 5: Instagram Contests : Tools & Tips
- Chapter 6: How to create profitable Instagram strategies?
- Chapter 7: Retargeting with Instagram Ads
- Chapter 8: Ways to improve Instagram Marketing : Driving Big Results for Business
- Chapter 9: Marketing Lessons from Businesses growing on Instagram – Case Studies
- Submitted On:
- 19 Jul 2016
- File Size:
- 9.2 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights