How to be a Rock Star Blogger
Discover the Proven Strategies That Will Propel Your Blog to Rock-Star Status, No Matter What Niche You're in or What Changes Google Makes!
Stop relying on 'here today gone tomorrow' techniques that don't work, and start seeing real growth in your business and your profits...!
Blogging is not what it used to be. Even those with the most fervent intentions are starting to discover their blogs are suffering in Google page rank and general searchability. Trends have changed, and Google has become even more ruthless (and rightfully so) in weeding out any blog that smacks of artificiality.
By “artificiality”, we mean blogs set up strictly as vehicles to house affiliate links and sell products. These blogs pretend to care about an audience, but they “care” the way an expert fisherman loves fish: He studies them to see which fly or lure to use; what their habits are; where they feed; when they are most active near the surface of the water.
It’s not even a question of “duplicate content” any more. You can have the most original content in the world, but if it’s part of a batch of posts to pad your affiliate or product links, Google hates you. With a passion all of its own (the sort that can smell links six miles away).
So what are you going to learn inside this eBook? Below are some of its topics:
- What Makes a Rock Star Blog?
- What Really Works on Google?
- Seven Rock Star Blog Qualities
- Guest Blogging – Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- A Word of Caution
- How to Get Expert Bloggers as Your Guests
- Giving your Blog a Personality
- Branding your blog and its content with repetition
- Content Curation vs. Opinion Blogging
- How Do You Attract Quality Guest Authors?
- Claiming Google Authorship
- How to Make Your Blog More Interactive
- Ways to Monetize Your Content
- Your “About” Section and Contact Information
- Building Your Community
- Repurposing Your Content
- Remember Your Affiliates!
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 25 Jul 2014
- File Size:
- 3,471.85 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights