Email Marketing Update PLR Article Pack
E-Mail Marketing Update 2012! PLR Article Pack
While some people would like to have you believe that e-mail marketing will soon become extinct in 2012 and beyond nothing could be further from the truth.
There are many people that would like to have you believe the new way of communicating with friends and customers will soon be strictly social and skip the e-mail marketing process altogether.
While I will not deny that social marketing sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn are a great way to stay in contact with your crowd we still need to heavily focus on quality e-mail marketing.
The ForeSee Results report on social media reports that 64% of consumers that are active on the Internet if given the choice prefer promotional contact from retailers by e-mail over of social media.
There's also been tests and reports that have proven many times that e-mail marketing still pulls much higher conversion rates when selling products to consumers than any other type of customer contact including all forms of social media.
Below are more information that you are about to get inside:
- Advertising Through E-mail
- Becoming A Master Email Marketer
- Conceptual E-mail Marketing
- Does E-mail Marketing Still Work
- Does E-mail Marketing Suck
- Don't The A Spammer
- E-mail List Creation
- Email Marketing Content
- Email Marketing Experience
- Email Marketing Master Plan
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 28 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 580 KB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights