Cost Vs Profit Potential
- Audio & Transcript
- Cost Vs Profit Potential.txt
- JayKay's Blurb Updated 2015 March 7.txt
Learn From This Audio, Give It Away To Build Your Email List & Sell The Whole Product With MRR
Hopefully, you aren't doing CPA offers just for the fun of it….you want to earn MONEY! That's the bottom line, but there are a number of different strategies you might use to make money, some of which cost money up front to begin with. At the very least, it costs you valuable time to code and run CPA offers, so whether it is time or money there is an upfront cost to create an ad campaign that eventually leads to profits.
Profits, though, aren't just net income. To get a true idea about how well an offer might perform for you, you have to take into account the costs to implement it versus the expected profit potential. Once you deduct the costs of implementation from the gross income you will have the profit potential, but you’ll probably still wonder how to tell just how much net income you might make if you choose to implement the offer. There are several ways to come up with a fairly solid estimate, especially if you have a good understanding of your unique traffic and the typical conversion rates for that traffic.
First, however, let's take a look at the potential costs to consider before deciding on an offer to implement.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Push Notification Profits
Learn the Secrets of Push Notification Success! Push notifications is a topic that is unfamiliar to a lot of marketers. Many people don’t even know what they are, much less how they can be used profitably. But push notifications are an amazing...
Size: 2.19 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
Selling TShirt For Fun and Profit
Learn how to start selling t-shirts online. This guide includes some of the basics of online marketing, t-shirt design, and advertising! For the past several years, the t-shirt market, or rather the market for selling t-shirts online, has been ex...
Size: 6.06 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
Japanese Maples For Profit PLR Article Package
Advertising for 2016: Raising Japanese Maples for Profit PLR Articles Package Starting any type of business on your own is both rewarding as well as exciting. Reports released by the Small Business Association indicated that more than thr...
Size: 381.06 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR