Box Shot Balls Up
It has been said for decades that you should never judge a book by its cover, but that is exactly what most people do.
Whether it’s a book on a shelf, a person they just met or the virtual packaging for an information product,people really do pay attention to appearance.
Graphics design is one of those things most people seem to shy away from. It seems highly technical and difficult to the average person, but it’s actually a
lot easier than you might think.
These days, software practically does the job for you. All you need is a basic understanding of the principles of design and how the software functions.
In this report, you’re going to learn about the different types of software available for the creation of virtual product images such as book covers, software boxes, DVD cases and more.
Inside this product are the topics include:
- Graphics Programs
- Virtual Product Design Packages
- Stock Photos: What You Should Know
- Trustworthy Sources of Free Images
- Putting It All Together
- And much much more...
- Submitted On:
- 14 Mar 2013
- File Size:
- 1,432.09 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights