They Always Say You Have to Spend Money to Make Money ... But, How Much Money Do You Really Need?
Are you sleeping on a mattresses stuffed with cash? Are you living on your own private island, being served umbrella drinks while burning one-hundred dollar bills? No? Wel, welcome to the world of bootstrap marketing.
You don't have to be poort to be a bootstrap marketer. In fact, many business people with very healthy bottom lines still see bootstrap marketing as a wise and furgal business decision when they're looking to start up a new business venture.
Some ideas will be winners, others will be lessons, and bootstrap marketing will allow you to explore your business ideas with little risk, and little cash investment.
Inside this report, you are about to learn more information relevant to the idea:
- What is Bootstrap Marketing
- Why is It Important?
- Why Should I Consider It? 10
- A Bootstrapper’s Checklist
- Your Business Model
- Be Willing to Sacrifice
- Multiple Income Streams
- Some Bootstrapping Obstacles
- Conclusion Wrapping Up What You Learned
- Submitted On:
- 26 Sep 2015
- File Size:
- 6,281.07 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights