Closing a Sale Podcast
- Closing Sales Using Joint Ventures.mp3
- Do You Have Full Sales Support_.mp3
- Faster Sales Using Better Copy.mp3
- Generating Sales- A Precursor to Closing.mp3
- How to Sharpen Your Negotiation Skills.mp3
- Humor Can Be a Great Tool for Closing Sales.mp3
- Not Good at Closing Sales_.mp3
- Stop Fearing the Telephone.mp3
- Want to Close More Sales_ Follow Others Who Are Doing It.mp3
- When in Doubt, Use It!.mp3
- Mini Reports
- Closing Sales Using Joint Ventures.pdf
- Do You Have Full Sales Support.pdf
- Faster Sales Using Better Copy.pdf
- Generating Sales - A Precursor to Closing.pdf
- How to Sharpen Your Negotiation Skills.pdf
- Humor Can Be a Great Tool for Closing Sales.pdf
- Not Good at Closing Sales.pdf
- Stop Fearing the Telephone.pdf
- Want to Close More Sales.pdf
- When in Doubt.pdf
Learn Why Humor Can Be a Great Tool for Closing Sales!
If you have a product but are relatively an unknown person, it can be difficult to get attention to your website or product. What if you knew someone who already had an established sales funnel, complete with customers and sales? If you could piggyback off of their success, you could use this to sell better. This is what can happen when you find joint ventures.
You reach out to a well-known product vendors and offer to let them sell your product. In exchange, you give them a high percentage of the prof-its. Some are even willing to give 100% of the initial profits to the partner. Why would you agree to this type of arrangement?
There are several reasons. The first could be you are the one capturing the emails during the sale. These customers will be added to your list when they buy your product. The good news is the partner does all the selling, including any advertising and promotions. Your responsibility is to make sure you have a sales page that converts well. Sometimes, a good joint venture partner will take care of that for you.
Another reason is that you may offer upgrades, or cross-sells. As annoying as customers find these, they still work quite well. Otherwise, marketers would not concentrate their efforts on including them. In this instance, the partner’s percentage on these extras is smaller.
Some sellers choose to keep 100% of the extra sales, but when you offer your partners part of this, they will be even more motivated to sell for you.
If you offer an extremely low-priced product as the first sell, they may not want to enter into a partnership with you. Giving a percentage of the extra sales could seal the deal.
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [NO] Can be sold
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus
- [NO] Can be used to build a list
- [NO] Can print/publish offline
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Business Ethics Podcast
Learn Why Business Ethics Can Be A Double-Edged Sword! If you have your employees take training on business ethics, will they think that there is something wrong with the company that they had to implement a business ethics program? Customers ma...
Size: 34.66 MB
License: Personal Use Rights